As part of the onboarding process, AllVoices will help facilitate an SSO connection between your PingOne and AllVoices admin environments. Please follow these steps below to ensure your system is configured correctly and expediently.
- Create a new SAML App for AllVoices
- The Callback URL provided by AllVoices should be used for the ACS URL
- The Metadata URL provided by AllVoices should be used for the Entity ID
- The saml_subject should be the user’s email address.
- Send public key to AllVoices (or XML file containing SAML metadata)
Please note you will be unable to verify the setup is working as expected until your admins are signed up with AllVoices and we finalize the build out for your custom tool. You will receive notification from your AllVoices onboarding agent when your buildout is finalized and ready to use. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact your AllVoices onboarding agent.