Bob is able to send AllVoices your employee data using their reporting functionality. Please use the information provided in each step to complete the SFTP configuration as detailed in the linked pages below.
Note: Please have the private key, username and folder path provided to you by your AllVoices Onboarding Manager ready before beginning the steps outlined in this guide.
Set Up Instructions:
- When naming your SFTP, name it AllVoices SFTP
- For authentication, please select Private Key
- SFTP folder path
- Host URL: transfers.allvoices.co
- Port: 22
- When naming your report, name it AllVoices Report
- The report must contain all active employees
- The report must contain at minimum the following fields: EmployeeId, Email, Name
- We support other fields, please read this document
- When selecting a report, select your newly created AllVoices Report
- When selecting an SFTP destination, be sure to select AllVoices SFTP
- When specifying report frequency, we recommend Daily
- When specifying report format, select .csv
Congratulations, you have successfully integrated Bob with AllVoices! Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your employee data to appear in AllVoices. If you have questions on this process, please reach out to your AllVoices Onboarding Manager or Client Success Manager.