Request Automated Export Services from ADP
In order to facilitate an SFTP integration between ADP and AllVoices, you will need to first request an Automated Export Service from ADP. A statement of work (SOW) will need to be submitted to ADP using the below information:
- Service needed: Automated Export Services (FTP delivery of a WFN custom report)
- Protocol type: SFTP
- Authentication: SSH Key Pair
- File encryption: None
- Report name: allvoices_report
- Report output file type: CSV
- Desired Schedule: 1 per day
CSV Format Requirements
As noted above, the file type mentioned above must be in CSV format. In your ADP SOW, please include the below information so the report is compiled correctly.
General CSV file format requirements
- All values must be either comma-separated
- All values must be double-quoted (")
- In case a double-quote character appears as a value, it must be escaped with another double-quote
- The file must be UTF-8 encoded
- The first row in the CSV file must be a header row
Business-specific data format requirements
Please note the * denotes a required field.
- *EmployeeID: a unique identifier that clearly and uniquely identifies a person. This ID must never change for a given person, regardless of their current occupation, department, current name etc., nor should it ever be re-used for a different person. We will use this value to keep track of the same employee over time
- *Name: A person's full name, starting with the birth name, following with any middle names, and ending with surnames
- *Email: A person's email address
- Phone: A person’s phone number
- Location: Location at which the person works
- Department: The current department to which the person belongs (ie. "Human Resources", "Engineering", "Design" etc.)
- Occupation: A person’s current occupation (ie. “Project manager”, “developer” etc.)
- ManagerID: The unique identifier (EmployeeID) of this person’s manager
Note: Include only active employees in the CSV file.
Once the ADP export service has been completed, ADP will have provided you with two keys:
- SSH Private Key
- SSH Public Key
Please provide your AllVoices onboarding manager with the SSH Public Key so we are able to finalize your setup on our end.