Azure AD SSO Integration User Guide
As part of the onboarding process, AllVoices will help facilitate an SSO connection between your Azure AD and AllVoices admin environments. Before you start, please ensure you have the following information handy provided to you by your AllVoices onboarding agent:
- Identifier (Entity ID)
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)
- Sign on URL
Please follow the steps below to ensure your system is configured quickly and correctly.
1. Log into your Azure AD portal and click on Enterprise applications in the bar on the left side of the screen. Click + New application near the top.
2. On the next screen, select + Create your own application near the top. On the pane that appears, input AllVoices as the app name and select “Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery). Click Create to continue.
3. On your newly created AllVoices | Overview page, click 2. Set up single sign on and select the SAML option.
4. On the AllVoices | SAML-based Sign-on page, input the Identifier (Entity ID), Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) and Sign on URL provided to you by your AllVoices onboarding agent.
5. Scroll down and download the Federation Metadata XML. Please provide this file to your AllVoices onboarding agent as soon as possible.
Please note you will be unable to verify the setup is working as expected until your admins are signed up with AllVoices and we finalize the buildout for your custom tool. You will receive a notification from your AllVoices onboarding agent when your buildout is finalized and ready to use. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact your AllVoices onboarding agent.
If you require assistance in setting up your Azure AD tenant to support SSO login, please refer to this guide.