TriNet is able to send AllVoices your employee data using their reporting functionality. Please follow the steps outlined below to ensure a successful integration.
1. Create a custom report
- The report must contain all active employees
- The report must contain at minimum the following fields: EmployeeId, Email, Name
- We support other fields, please read this document
2. Connect TriNet to AllVoices
- Log into TriNet
- Click Schedule Report, then click SFTP
- Select csv format and enable SSH Authentication
- Fill in host name, username and port number with the following
- Host name: transfers.allvoices.co
- Username: the domain you picked during onboarding (if unsure ask your AllVoices Account Manager)
- Port number: 22
- After the above has been entered in the form, click Download Key. This is your Public SSH key
3. In TriNet, set your report frequency by accessing the Schedule Report page. We recommend a daily, after-hours upload.
4. Finally, email the Public SSH key you created to your AllVoices Onboarding Manager. We will finalize the integration on our end and inform you when it’s complete.
Congratulations, you have successfully integrated TriNet with AllVoices! If you have questions on this process, please reach out to your AllVoices Onboarding Manager or Client Success Manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.