OKTA SSO Configuration User Guide
As part of the onboarding process, AllVoices will help facilitate an SSO connection between your OKTA and AllVoices admin environments. Please follow these steps below to ensure your system is configured correctly and expediently.
1. Access the below link for instructions on setting up a SAML-based SSO integration in OKTA: https://help.okta.com/en/prod/Content/Topics/Apps/Apps_App_Integration_Wizard_SAML.htm
2. Follow Task 1 as explained in the guide
3. Follow Task 2 as explained in the guide
4. Uploading the AV logo is optional, but recommended
5. On Task 3, leave all default settings and enter the following information provided to you by your AllVoices onboarding agent: Single sign on URL, Audience URI (SP entity ID), Application username → “Email”
6. On Task 4, follow the instructions for “I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app” Note: This is where you assign your users
7. Follow Task 5 as explained in the guide. Be sure to download the IdP metadata information as outlined in this task and provide that to your AllVoices Onboarding agent as soon as possible.
Please note you will be unable to verify the setup is working as expected until your admins are signed up with AllVoices and we finalize the build out for your custom tool. You will receive notification from your AllVoices onboarding agent when your buildout is finalized and ready to use. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact your AllVoices