In order to facilitate an SFTP connection between AllVoices and Paylocity, you will first need to request custom development from Paylocity so they can appropriately create the employee data file. Please follow the steps below to complete this process.
1. To initiate this process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you wish to send employee data to AllVoices via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). Paylocity may also require the following information:
- Letter of Intent
- Paylocity Automated Data Exchange / Application Programming Interface (PADE / API)
2. In the email exchange with Paylocity, please also include THIS DOCUMENT so they know how to structure the employee data file correctly.
3. Inform Paylocity that we require an SSH key pair to complete the integration. You will be provided with two keys, one private and one public. Note: If for any reason Paylocity is not able to generate an SSH key pair for you, please work with your IT department to help generate this for you.
4. Once Paylocity has created the file and you have obtained the SSH keys, provide your AllVoices Onboarding Agent with the file and the public key.
5. Using the information in Step 4, your AllVoices Onboarding Agent will submit a request to our development team to finalize setup.
Congratulations, your AllVoices/Paylocity SFTP integration is now complete!