The AllVoices Slack app allows employees to conveniently, anonymously, and safely communicate any and all feedback, questions, kudos or concerns with company leadership directly within Slack.
1. The owner admin of your company will need to complete the Slack integration for your
company. Please reach out if you're not sure who this is.
2. After clicking into your admin settings, locate the "Slack" tab at the far right.
3. Select the Blue "Connect to Slack" button below "AllVoices for Employees" - this will
lead you to Slack to complete the AllVoices integration.
4. Next, you'll be redirected to your settings. You'll know the integration was successful if
it says "Authorized," there's an option to remove the integration, and the blue connect
button is now gray and says "Connected to Slack."
5. Now that you've gone through this integration process, the AllVoices Slack app will be
available for employees to use. They will receive a message from our welcome bot &
more information on how to use the app.
If you have any questions, please reach to email@example.com.