Language translations are now dynamic! View the below guide to see which portions of the platform have changed to accommodate dynamic translations and how it works.
In the reporting flow, we will detect a reporter's browser language and dynamically change the reporting flow to that language. A reporter can also override this with the language dropdown if they choose to report in a different language.
- Departments and locations will now dynamically change to the language the reporter is submitting in.
- Admins will receive the report in English no matter what language the reporter selected. Admins will not know what language the report originally came in as, this will help protect the reporter's identity.
- Previously submitted reports will now be automatically translated into english.
- Admins will receive all messages from the reporter in English, no matter what language the reporter is sending them in.
- Reporters will receive messages from admins in the language the reporter originally submitted in. Admins will need to respond in English for the message to be translated to the reporter's original language.
Pulse Surveys will now detect the language of the employee and dynamically translate the survey to the employee's browser language. Responses will be translated to English in the admin’s dashboard.
Languages are available on a per cost basis. You will only have the languages available that you purchased. We have hundreds of languages available, please reach out to your CS manager if you would like to add additional languages from this list.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.