Vera now generates a summary of your data so you can easily reference and share key insights.
How Vera's Summaries Work:
Vera’s charts summary can be accessed by clicking on the arrow next to “Summary” on the AllVoices’ Charts page
The summary generated is unique to the data you have access to and summarizes key takeaways; updating dynamically based on the date range, case type and filters set
Things to know about Vera's Charts Summary:
- Summary data includes only data visible in the charts
- If you hide specific charts that data will be removed from the summary
- To learn more check out the show/hide feature
- Vera’s summary is included by default when you export the charts
- Vera’s summary can be shared by pressing the copy icon next to the summary
We hope that you enjoy this feature, and we look forward to finding more ways to leverage artificial intelligence to help your organization manage and resolve workplace issues.