AllVoices administrators can now schedule regular pdf exports of their AllVoices data via email to themselves, other AllVoices admins and/or external users.
How it works:
- Owners, Primaries, and Subs can schedule a PDF export of their AllVoices charts dashboard, including the desired date range, filters, and charts.
- Viewers and Managers cannot schedule reports.
- Recipients will receive a PDF export of the admin’s data.
- The export will reflect the data accessible to the admin who scheduled the report.
- Only admins can access and make changes to their own scheduled reports.
When scheduling reports, admins must include the following information:
- Name for the scheduled report.
- Description (optional).
- End date (optional).
- AllVoices users (optional).
- External users (optional).
Administrators can then review the settings of the scheduled report before sending; there is a warning reminding them that:
Sharing this information may provide sensitive data to non-AllVoices users or AllVoices’ admins that don’t have default access to this data.
Once a report is scheduled Admins can view their scheduled report(s) by clicking the schedule icon or they can schedule additional reports
- Scheduled reports filters cannot be edited; admins cannot change the date range filters, or charts that are displayed after scheduling
- If an admin wants to change the date range, filters or charts shown on a scheduled report they should delete the existing report and create a new one
- Admins can update the settings of the scheduled report; this includes the name, description, timezone, end date, frequency and recipients
Quick Video Breakdown:
To Schedule a Report
Set the desired filters, date range, and show or hide the charts you would like included in the PDF export.
Click on the ‘Schedule’ Icon
Press - ‘Create New Report’
Fill out the form with the following information:
- Report Name (Required*)
- Description (Optional*)
- Reports will send at 9:00am in the selected timezone
- Daily - sends everyday
- Weekly - sends every Monday
- Bi-weekly - sends every other Monday
- Monthly - sends on the first of each month
- Quarterly - sends on the first of each quarter (Jan 1, Apr 1, July 1, Oct 1)
- Annually - sends on the first of each year (Jan 1)
- End date (optional)
- AllVoices users (optional)
- By default the admin creating the scheduled report will be selected; they can remove themselves if they do not wish to be a recipient
- External users (optional)
- To add external users admins can include the email(s) of non-Allvoices users that they wish to receive a scheduled report of the data
Note: there must be at least one recipient selected either an AllVoices user or external user in order to schedule the report.
Press ‘Schedule’ and review settings before confirming
Press ‘Confirm’ and a confirmation message will verify the report has been scheduled
To View Scheduled Reports:
Click the ‘Schedule’ icon
To update a scheduled report:
Click the edit icon next to the scheduled report
This will allow you to update the settings on the scheduled report:
Press ‘Save Updates’
You will then see a confirmation message that the scheduled report has been updated
Scheduled reports filters cannot be edited; admins cannot change the date range filters, or charts that are displayed
If an admin wants to change the date range, filters or charts shown on a scheduled report they should delete the existing report and create a new one
To delete a scheduled report:
Click the x next to the report you wish to delete
Click ‘Confirm’ to delete report
All AllVoices users selected and any external users added will receive a pdf export of the report at the scheduled time.
The Scheduled Reports feature in AllVoices offers a streamlined, flexible way for administrators to manage and share data through regular, automated PDF exports. This tool is designed to provide timely insights while maintaining data security and integrity. For further assistance or inquiries, please contact our support team at email@example.com