Your team and our team collaborate and host a presentation about what AllVoices is, and why we built it; employees can ask questions & learn the full scope of the tool (including what the admin view looks like when they report).
Tie AllVoices to Company Announcements
Anytime you are making company announcements, rolling out new tools or processes, or communicating to the employee population, remind them they can share their feedback to you directly, or through AllVoices
Let us know if you need templates or assets!
Include the link on your internal site; file under resources for feedback or reporting concerns.
Pin the tool via Slack with our customized postcards.
Employee Resource Groups
- AllVoices team can virtually join Q+As, presentations, and conversations around reporting.
- Letting your ERGs know this ensures that you have employee advocates of the tool who understand how it works.
Include the link to your AllVoices URL in all HR / People leaders’ signatures
Example copy in your email signature:
- Include the tool in resources for onboarding new hires.
- Place your customized postcard in new employee packets or onboarding resources.
- Include the tool in your employee handbook.
- Mention the tool under any categories that discuss feedback, speaking up, harassment, compliance, or experiencing issues at work