This guide provides links and information about the overall functionality of Case Manager from AllVoices.
Case Overview / Dashboard Guides:
- Case Overview: View this guide for a comprehensive overview of the main dashboard when you login to AllVoices.
- Creating a Case as an Admin: This guide walks through creating a guide as an admin from the main dashboard.
Case Details (Within a Specific Case) Guides:
- How Does Case Manager Work: This guide is a general introduction into Case Manager, how it is unique, and why it's valuable.
- Case Actions Panel: This guide walks through the panel on the lefthand side of a case that allows you to assign a case to an admin, add case priority, add attorney-client privilege, and add a resolution.
- Case Summary: For employee-submitted cases, Vera provides a summary at the top of the case.
- Tasks: Admins have the ability to add in tasks related to cases, or have Vera add in recommended tasks and help the admins complete them.
- Comments: This guide will display how admins can leave comments for each other and tag each other for collaboration and support.
- Case Progress Bar: Within cases you'll see a progress bar at the top. This guide explains those steps and how they are triggered.
- Exporting Cases: This guide will walk through the process of exporting a specific case.
- Link Related Cases: Learn how to link/unlink related cases and more information about managing linked cases.
- External Messaging from Admin Case: When an admin creates a case, they can conduct external messaging to the email of the person who informed them. View the guide for more detailed information.
- Document Collaboration: This guide walks through how admins can collaborate on documents.
Specific Case Features in Pro & Enterprise:
- Performance Improvement: This guide walks through our Performance Improvement tool in detail including related templates, activity log, permissions, and more.
- Investigations: Here you'll see more information about our Investigations tool including related templates, activity log, permissions, and more.
Vera (Virtual Employee Relations) Guides:
- General Vera Overview: This guide is an introduction to Vera, her capabilities, her limitations, and data/security information.
- Auto-Draft: Vera can auto-draft responses to a reporter when you are within a certain case. This guide walks through that process.
- Questions Vera Can Help With: This guide provides suggested questions to ask Vera to help make streamline your workflows.
For more information or questions, view all guides including product updates, FAQs, templates, and more here.