Notifications Settings Guide
The purpose of this guide is to provide clear instructions on how to manage your AllVoices notifications. Please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Sign into your AllVoices company dashboard using a valid company email address.
2. In the top right corner of the dashboard page, click your company name and click Settings from the dropdown menu.
3. On the Settings page, click the Notifications tab.
4. On this page, you’ll be presented with two potential notification options:
- Click the Email Notifications toggle if you’d like to receive your notifications via email
- Owner and Primary admins have the option to receive report notifications either in real time or summarized in a weekly email. Click either option that suits your preference.
- Note that sub admins and viewers will not have the option to receive weekly summary notifications, they can only enable or disable email notifications.
- If your AllVoices company account has the Slack integration enabled, you will see an extra toggle. Click the Slack Notifications toggle if you’d like to receive Slack notifications.
- If you don’t see Slack Notifications, contact your AllVoices Owner administrator to have the AllVoices app enabled for your Slack workspace.